dxn code strike really need to cover something

dxn code strike really need to cover something I will do that so maybe we will actually crack into the powder foundation a blush which I knew that's not a big deal and so I'm going to go in with some of my own here something really basic we're just gonna go in with the NARS torrid blush this is just kind of an old reliable blush for me I'm just kind of Fix and this is what I always use it's kind of my final touch so that's what we're gonna do all right I would say the thing that I find disappointing about this so far is how heavy it is and yet how not good the coverage is you can still see a lot of my discoloration over there and I feel like I'm wearing absolute pound of makeup so the own natural part of it I feel like is the be covered and the finish but there's nothing unnatural about the feeling of this on your face it feels like I'm wearing like prom level makeup that foundation is so insanely heavy so I'm going to pause this and the rest of my face on and then we will talk about the lip color alright guys I've got my full face on with the exception of the lips I want to preface this before we try this lip color by saying I have no idea why I chose this color no idea I think it was because most of the time lately I have been going for these nudes that are well within my comfort zone something compelled me to go for sangria which has a little Sheen to it you guys know how I feel about metallics so um yeah I'm not really sure if this is going to look good on me as far




choice glad I didn't get it in a full sizes so this is definitely on my bag getting this color because I don't think that this is a particularly wearable shade for me I think that it completely overpowers the rest of my face formula Mize it's fine nothing special it is $25 and you get four grams that's better so initial thoughts having this all on my face now it is starting to ki dxn code strike Buy nd of settle into lines a little bit more than I would like I have powdered this with two different three different powders now and it just doesn't seem to want to dry down so um the texture of it's actually really pretty I look a lot Tanner and cursive and I look on camera right now but again for the amount of weight that I can feel on my face with this product you would expect a lot more coverage it feels like shellac but it doesn't really cover my freckles or cover my under-eye bags or anything like that which



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gravity theory cream company has a very bright

TruBodx Keto good for making like puddings

slimphoria keto products delicious it's like one